The Great Indian Food Festive Food Trail
Grab your GIFF app and a screenshot of this map and follow the trail for a chance to win $800 in prizes per week over the two-week festival period!
How to play
- Open up the Digital Passport Web App on your mobile phone and register for an account with a valid email address
Note: Remember to allow camera access
- Head over to Little India and complete a task at each check point
- Request a QR code from the shop owner
- Open up the Digital Passport App, scan the QR code and answer a simple question
- Complete tasks and questions from 5 out of the 10 check points to be eligible for the lucky draw. Winners will be contacted via email.
Terms and Conditions
- Food Trail will start on 9th November and end on 23nd November 2020.
- Please enter a valid email address during sign up as winners will be contacted through email only.
- Please allow camera access function when prompted while accessing the webapp.
- Participants will need to complete tasks and questions at 5 checkpoints to be eligible to enter the lucky draw.
- Participants who have completed 5 check points and wish to cover more will need to sign up again with a different valid email address.
- 1 lucky draw winner will be selected to win $800 each week. Results will be announced on 16th and 24th November 2020.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the programme without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
Ananda Bhavan Vegetarian
Order Any Signature Dish!
Simply order any of Ananda Bhava’s signature dishes.
– Truffle Masala Thosai
Take Home a Delicious Sweet Box
Place your order in the restaurant for one of these sweet gift boxes:
– The Festive Gift Box
Name that Spice in One!
Come to Jaggi’s, review our rack of spices and name each one!
Select the Right Selfie Backdrop!
Post a selfie in front of a mural near the restaurant and post it on Social Media with #GIFF2020SG. Get Komalas to certify your photo!
Komala Vilas Restaurant
Test Your Food Smarts
Come down to Komala Vilas and take part in our quiz.
Madras New Woodlands Restaurant
It’s Time to Feast!
Visit Madras New Woodlands and order just one of the following favourites to qualify! Food items for food trail are available only from 3.30pm onwards.
Can You Take the Heat?
Are you on for this heat challenge?
Visit Muthu’s Curry, order a curry dosai from any of our spice levels:
Get a complimentary drink ONLY if you order spice level 3.
Make Tandoori Satay part of your order for another stamp in your passport.
Grab Some Crab!
Simply include the Nandu Rasam (Crab Soup) dish in your order to add another stamp to your collection.
The Banana Leaf Apolo
How Well Do You Know Your Fish Head Curries?
Head on down to the restaurant, answer some simple questions listed on a poster and another stamp is yours!